Who the heck are you looking for? Maybe someone here may know where they are at.
Is there an easy way to find a person if you know their name and have an old email address???? I've exhausted everyplace I know to search.. thanks
Who the heck are you looking for? Maybe someone here may know where they are at.
crack is whack
A long lost cousin,,, but no answer from the emails..No one here would know...
email address really won't work, unless you email them and get a response.. all you can really do is google them, or google a "people search" and look for them that way
I have been able to find a few people through google people search.
crack is whack
only way.. would be to think of where they last lived... or do a white pages search of the whole country
http://www.anywho.com
Yahoo people search
google (" "name" +town ")
High school alumni pages
Myspace
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks